How Can You Become a Permanent Resident in Australia?
There are more than 40 Australian Immigration visas that allow you to work and stay in Australia permanently.
Here’s a quick look at some of the popular immigration visa categories:
In general, there are 3 best visa options for obtaining a permanent residency (PR).
Family-Based Permanent Residency
If you have an Australian citizen or permanent family member in Australia, you may be eligible to move to Australia.
Immigration visas are available for:
- Spouse (e) s
- Dependent relatives
Family – based permanent visa available to Partners, Spouses, Children, Parent, Trusted PR Relatives or Australian citizens
Work-Based Permanent Residency
There are many ways to permanently reside in Australia through the working class.
Categories of migration workers may include the following:
- Employer sponsored visas. When an Australian employer sponsors foreign work in Australia.
- General Skilled Migration. For people who are not sponsored by Australian employers but have a skill valued in Australia.
- State/Territory Nominated Visa
- Global Talent Visa.
Business Visa Permanent Residency
Business or investment – apply for a permanent visa
Refugee and Humanitarian Visa
Outstanding benefits of Australian permanent residency and Australian citizenship.
(1) Benefits of Permanent Residence in Australia
- Enjoy a high standard of living in Australia
- Enroll in Australia’s national health system – Medicare
- Have access to Centrelink
- Rights to support family members by permanent residence
- Free and subsidized educational services in government institutions
(2) Benefits of Australian citizenship:
In addition to the stated benefits, Australian citizens have other benefits such as
- The right to vote,
- The right to have an Australian passport,
- Joining the Army etc.
How can Migration Guru help you?
We will help you explore visa options and secure the application. Migration Guru has experience in immigration and visa application in Australia, and our immigration agents and attorneys have extensive knowledge of legal requirements, eligibility criteria, and supporting documentation required.
Simply dial 07 3036 3800 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and let us help you start with your way towards obtaining an Australian visa.