This visa is for people travelling to Australia:
- As a tourist
- For business visitor activities
- To see family
- On tour with a registered travel agent from the People’s Republic of China
The visa allows you to visit Australia for a period as determined by the Minister.
This visa lets you visit Australia:
- to visit or for business visitor purposes
- for up to three, six or 12 months.
The base application charge for this visa ranges from AUD135 to AUD1000.
The eVisitor (subclass 651) visa is free. You must be a passport holder of a certain country.
The Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601) visa has an AUD20 service charge. You must be a passport holder of a certain country.
You might be able to get this visa if you are travelling to Australia:
- as a visitor
- for business visitor activities
- to visit family
- on a tour with a registered travel agent from the People’s Republic of China.
If you are in Australia you can apply for theTourist stream of the Visitor visa online provided you currently have a valid visa that does not have condition 8503 imposed.
If you are outside Australia only certain passport holders can apply for this visa online.
If you hold a passport from the People’s Republic of China and are applying from within China you might be able to apply for the Visitor Visa (subclass 600) Frequent Traveller stream visa.