The Australian Federal Police (AFP) can provide National Police Checks for:
- residents of the Australian Capital Territory (ACT), Jervis Bay Territory and external Commonwealth territories
- people seeking employment with the Commonwealth Government
- people requiring a check under Commonwealth legislation
- Australian immigration purposes
- where the applicant resides overseas
- overseas employment
- overseas adoption
- visa applications for overseas travel.
All other applicants should contact the Criminal Records section of their relevant State or Territory police service.
How can Migration Guru help you?
We will help you explore visa options and secure the application. Migration Guru has experience in immigration and visa application in Australia, and our immigration agents and attorneys have extensive knowledge of legal requirements, eligibility criteria, and supporting documentation required.
Simply dial 07 3036 3800 or email: email@example.com and let us help you start with your way towards obtaining an Australian visa.