Employer Sponsored Visas

Young Women Shaking Hands

This Visa is available to you if you are one of the following:

  • skilled worker from overseas
  • skilled temporary resident currently in Australia.

The Employer Nomination visa (subclasses 121 and 856) closed to new applications on 1 July 2012. You can add your partner or a dependent child to your application if it has not yet been decided.

The Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) allowed Australian employers to sponsor employees who are foreign nationals for a permanent visa to work in Australia. The Employer Nomination visa (subclasses 121 and 856) visa is for applicants who were in Australia and lodged a visa application on or before 30 June 2012.

This visa allows you and your family to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis.

This visa allows you and any dependent family members included in your visa application to live as permanent residents in Australia. You can:

  • live and work in Australia on a permanent basis
  • study in Australia at school or university.

[contact-form-7 id=”69″ title=”Contact form 1″]

How can Migration Guru help you?

We will help you explore visa options and secure the application. Migration Guru has experience in immigration and visa application in Australia, and our immigration agents and attorneys have extensive knowledge of legal requirements, eligibility criteria, and supporting documentation required.

Simply dial 07 3036 3800 or email: info@migrationguru.com.au and let us help you start with your way towards obtaining an Australian visa.



Click one of our representatives below to chat on WhatsApp or send us an email to info@migrationguru.com.au

× How Can We Help You