Business Visa allows you to:
- continue to own and manage a business in Australia (the Business Innovation stream)
- continue business and investment activity in Australia (the Investor stream, the Significant Investor stream and the Premium Investor stream)
- continue entrepreneurial activity in Australia (Entrepreneur stream).
The Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888) is the second stage of the Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188). You can apply for it after you have fulfilled the requirements of your provisional visa.
You do not need to submit a new Expression of Interest or be invited to apply for this visa. You need to be nominated by a state or territory government agency or Austrade on behalf of the Australian government if you are seeking to satisfy the primary criteria.
If you are the holder of a provisional Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 188) you should provide evidence that the government entity which nominated you for that visa has not withdrawn the nomination.
If you are the holder of a Special Category visa (subclass 444), or require nomination from a different nominator than your provisional Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 188) you are required to obtain nomination from a state or territory or Austrade on behalf of the Australian government before you lodge an application for this visa.
You might be able to get this visa if you are nominated by a state or territory or the Australian government; and
- hold a provisional Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 188) and have met the requirements of that visa in the stream in which you first applied or
- hold a Special Category visa (subclass 444) and have met the requirements of the business innovation stream.
[contact-form-7 id=”69″ title=”Contact form 1″]
How can Migration Guru help you?
We will help you explore visa options and secure the application. Migration Guru has experience in immigration and visa application in Australia, and our immigration agents and attorneys have extensive knowledge of legal requirements, eligibility criteria, and supporting documentation required.
Simply dial 07 3036 3800 or email: email@example.com and let us help you start with your way towards obtaining an Australian visa.