Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
Permanent visa for points assessed by skilled workers nominated by a regional or local government agency.
NSW uses a selection-based invitation process to ensure that NSW nominees meet the required skills that are needed for the country’s economy.
Applicants cannot apply directly.
NSW Invitation Cycles for a Skilled Nominated Visa
Invitation cycles occur continuously during the Australian financial year. There are no set dates, and they are not announced in advance. NSW cannot inform the dates of the upcoming NSW invitation rounds by phones, calls, or email.
Who will be considered the NSW invitation for the Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190)
To be considered eligible for the NSW invitation for the Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190), you must:
- Have an EOI in Skill Select
- Be less than 45 years of age
- Be competent in English
- Have a valid skills assessment in the target field of NSW
- Scored at least 65 points
- Could be:
- currently employed in NSW where your employment meets the qualification for a skilled job in your designated occupation, or
- they have stayed in NSW for a minimum of three months
Note: NSW nomination is by invitation only. You cannot apply directly or request an invitation.
Important steps for Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190)
Nomination for NSW Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190) is by invitation only.
Below are the steps for applying for an NSW nomination:
- Verify that you are eligible for a Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190)
- Make sure you meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the NSW
- Complete the EOI in Skill Select
- You are invited to apply during the invitation cycle
- Apply for an NSW nomination within 14 days
Other migration options
NSW’s selection of a Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190) is one of the many visa options for potential prospective migrants. There are a variety of visas offered by the Department of Home Affairs, including temporary and permanent visas.
How can Migration Guru help you?
We will help you explore visa options and secure the application. Migration Guru has experience in immigration and visa application in Australia, and our immigration agents and attorneys have extensive knowledge of legal requirements, eligibility criteria, and supporting documentation required.
Simply dial 07 3036 3800 or email: email@example.com and let us help you start with your way towards obtaining an Australian visa.